I was exposed to mold on their riverboat casino for over 4 years. They had water leaks on the carpet everywhere and never did anything to clean it up.
alot of people had health problems, including me. If this isn't gross negligence, i don't know what is. They will all get theirs someday. I know people that treated their dogs better than this place.
There were roaches everywhere people were preparing food. This place was discusting to me.
My health is very bad from this exposure and this employer has nothing but a bunch of brainless idiots. PIGS